Before appointment and Polices
The following treatments should avoided within four weeks of the procedure:
- Botox or other fillers
- Chemical Peels/Laser treatments
Candidates who are seeking permanent makeup and who may be contraindicated (meaning those that I cannot treat) are:
- Under 18 years of age
- With diabetes
- Pregnant and lactating
- With glaucoma and people who are taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin).
- With skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the Site that is to be treated.
- With allergies to makeup or colors
- With easily triggered posting flammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates
- With transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Are a hemophiliac
- Healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve Disorder.
- On any skin medication such as accutane, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin
- AHA’s (lactic, glycolic, citric, retinoic and tartaric acids) or any OTC creams and lotions for tone correcting, anti-aging, exfoliating, fading can discolor your permanent makeup.
- Coumadin: Amount of bleeding and response to topical epinephrine will determine coverage per appointment. If excessive bleeding occurs, extra appointments may be necessary for desired outcome or procedure may not be effective.
- Cancers/Chemotherapy: Doctor's clearance required.
- Laser eye surgery: Wait about 1 months for eyeliner procedure. All other permanent makeup procedures are ok.
- Juvederm or other "fillers": Get permanent makeup first or ask your juvederm tech for clearance.
- Shingles (varicella): If you have shingles on your face, wait several months to get permanent makeup.
- Eyelift or blepharoplasty: Wait about 3 months.
- Eyelash extensions: Remove them before your procedure.
- Pinkeye: As soon as their infection has cleared, medication completed.
- Cold Sores: Clients with a history of cold sores need to pre-medicate with an anti-viral drug (Zoviraz, Valtrex, or Acyclovir) prior to a lip coloring procedure.
- Please come with clean face (no makeup at all)
- To reserve your service appointment, a 30% non-refundable service fee deposit is required. It will be credited towards the total cost of your services.
- The remaining balance should be paid in cash or credit card ( sorry, we don’t accept check) once services are provided.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment we require at least a 48 hour notice. The deposit will transfer to another appointment date.
- A no show, late cancellation or late reschedule of a service appointment, we will charge your card for 30% of the service fee and this fee is separate from your deposit.
- Please giving us at least a 48 hour notice allows us to offer your appointment slot to clients on our waiting list.
- Reschedule is required if late to appointment for 20 minutes or up. $100 booking fee will be charged.
- Studio is shoes free zone, please change your shoes when you come inside (slipper will be provided).
Free but with a no show, late cancellation or reschedule without at least a 48 hour notice, we will charge for minimum of $50. In the consultation we will discuss your expectations and answer any questions or concerns of yours
In your consultation we draw the brow/liner/lip that best flatters your facial features.
- For all the permanent makeup, one time perfection session included.
- Perfecting session only after 30 days up to 60 days free from the initial service appointment.
- Other perfection session listing on the services and pricing page.